The Undead, Part 1

Hello! I've recently taken some snaps of some of the ghoulish undead creatures that haunt my miscellaneous fantasy figures case. Here they are, issuing forth from the ancient graveyard:


Starting with some old Citadel ghosts. I think these are mid-90s WFB models that would all go together on a big square monster base, but I've done them individually.



These skeletal spearmen are from Dark Arts Studios. I don't think red spear shafts and gloss varnish are very fashionable anymore, but I like them anyway. 



These are armoured skeletons, also from Dark Arts. I'm not particularly fond of the colours on them but I'm not going to bother re-painting them. They're not too bad so they can still hang out in the graveyard.



Finally, three zombies that are also Dark Arts Studios figures. They're zombies, and there is not much more to say than that.

The grave stones in the background are by Ana Polanscak, via Mammoth Miniatures. Not a huge fan of the resin, but the sculpting is lovely and weird. 

I've got a Dragon Rampant scenario in mind for the undead miniatures which will hopefully become reality in the spring.

I'll do another post with the rest of the pictures. Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts