The Undead, Part 2

Hello! Here are the last couple of photos of the undead stuff that lives in my misc fantasy miniatures case. Starting with a pair of old Citadel vampires:



I believe they're from the Night Horrors range. Great models and really easy to paint. I'm a fan! 



These two came from the Ana Polanscak kickstarter a couple of years ago. They often take part on the tabletop as thieves in my Frostgrave gang, but are equally happy hanging out in the graveyard with their undead bros. I wish I had bought more of them really. 


Finally, a skull that floats spookily around the ancient burial ground. I think this was also part of that Ana Polanscak kickstarter but I could be wrong. Wherever it came from, I love it!

I've got the old 80s Citadel barrow wights from the middle earth range half painted, and waiting to join the gang for the spooky Dragon Rampant scenario I'm planning. After that, I'll do the old Tom Meier zombie dragon and then the whole gang will be ready to terrorise the trouble parish of Nether Dungley.

Cheers!



Comments

Popular Posts